To ring in the New Year I wanted to create my very own 2016 Book Challenge. A list of books you ought to make a goal of reading through in the next 12 months.
- One book from your youth that you loved.
- A book that reminds you of your life
- A book from your least favorite author you have ever encountered.
- A book your parents recommend
- A book you started before but never finished
- A memoir
- A book with pictures
- A book translated from another language
- A book that your think you will hate
- A book that you chose based entirely on it’s cover (No reading the back!!!! Just based off of the cover picture and title)
- A book you think your parents would be angry if you read
- The first book you were ever given
- A book you randomly hear mentioned in public
- A book about a false land
- A book about reality
- All the books of your favorite author
- A book about food
- A book about something you would like to learn more about
- A book about the life of the average bookworm
I Hope you have fun reading your way through this list and I can’t wait to hear from you in the comments about which books you read for each of bullet points.
-Wishing you the brightest of days, Eva
“ Me and the pen we are one. If its ink would cease to flow, my ink would cease to flow.”